Saturday, August 28, 2004

Buying a Piece of Hope

I tried to buy a piece of hope, but apparently, it was sold out when I went all the way down to look for it. Rmb the bottle of anti-stretch mark essence that I broke (for those who dont, there is the archives), I bought another bottle. Maybe I just like deluding myself, submering myself in own-created fantasies, like finally one day being able to remove all my stretch marks, ya ya, haha... I realy tried to search for my own piece of hope, but, well, the word there is but.

In the English language, a pull stop can never come straight after the word 'but', or 'and', ya, but, ya, but...

It has been three weeks into my uni life proper but it seems like ages. Im busy every day, but dont know what Im doing. Wake up, rush for lectures, tutorials, go for ecas, do readings, sleep, then its the next day liao. In between all that, I tried to find some eye candy hoping to spice up my pathetic life, and the result, sinking deeper into pathetism. What a sad life...

Usually, for the past eight years, whenever the end of August arrives, Id prepare to send a card to a certain someone, but this year, things have changed, on my part. I wonder if that person would notice the change... But for now, Ive got Jakob Walters and German vocab to fill up my time and before that, Ive to bathe and get ready for Union Ball.

Union Ball is in about three hours time and here I am typing away on this thing thinking about my pathetic life with a face of oil and a body of grime and a head of hair that stinks when Union Ball in in like three hours time. Staying in school really screwed up my biosystem. I dont eat unless people ask me out to eat; I don't bathe unless Ive got to leave my room for lectures or stuff; I dont sleep unless I need to wake up early the next day. I just visited my dentist on Wed, basically, I didnt have a very good time with him cos I don't usually brush my teeth unless I eat, so on times I dont eat, I left my teeth to rot. The height of pathetism!

Okay, maybe I should stop myself from sinking into further pathetism... Hey! It will be Union Ball soon! Ya, and I will be missing out on Arts Bash at the same time, so even though I cant go and show my support to you guys, all the best! To Xinyi, Ken and Slyvia... I would really have went for Arts Bash if not for the fact that Ive already spent $50 on tix and $102.60 on a dress... That brings me back to depression, Im broke. Uni life is expensive; Joan is a spenthrift, somehow uni and Joan dont seem to look like a very good combination. But then again, to think about where all my money went? It cant have gone into food cos I havent been eating much, maybe they all went to support my pathetism...

No comments: