Saturday, April 03, 2004

ting wen

Well, I have decided not to find work anymore. I will just lounge around until the Taiwan trip and make further decisions after. In the meantime, I will probably be rendering help to Adeline for the upcoming Temasek Nite Lu Yuan Zhi Ye, people, must go and watch hor...

While helping Adeline look for suitable music, I went through my cd collection again and listened to some music that I had seemed to have forgotten. Sharing with everybody some really nice listening pieces,

*In the Mood for Love Original Soundtrack
Good to listen at night cos the lounge music of Yumeji’s Theme, the dadada dadada dadada daa very popular one and the Ang Kor Wat music relaxes your mind and body and puts you to an easy sleep. The Shanghainese Operas on the other hand adds to a sad night of recollections if you are still not sleepy.

*C’est la Vie – Chyi’s English album
As we all know Chyi soothing voice is for easy listening and in this album where music is kept o a minimum, it is easier on the ears and is good for relaxing at any time. My recommendations, Forever, and At Seventeen

*Pocahontas Original Soundtrack
A Disney classic. Need I say any more?!

*Fearless vs Future – an Aaron Kwok ep
A very Aaron Kwok mix of a few songs in both Cantonese and Mandarin so its only for die hard fans like me. Most people know I am like crazy over Faye Wong and Wubai but not many people actually realise that I am also a die hard fan of the Heavenly King whose dance moves are to die for. I think I must have surprised dear Jiadai when I sang a whole lot of Aaron’s songs when I went ktv with her and Zihui...

*Golden Flower – a Karen Mok Cantonese album
This album is completely produced by Wubai who used about only a synthesiser, only occasional tracks include proper instruments, bta, ya. It is a very experimental album which I dont think will appeal to many, but one thing can be very surely concluded, Lin Xi is a godsend genius! And Karen is a weirdo, like who would wrap oneself in Clingfilm as a photoshoot outfit?!

Try listening to the above albums! You can borrow from me, ya?