Friday, November 26, 2004

an obsession

Joan was supposed to be studying...
but something caught her eye...

The following terms and people and ideas and things, all have one thing in common.
And I have an obsession with this...

*social darwinism
*biologist Ernst Haeckel
*romanticism
*German racial superiority
*sociologist Ferdinand Tonnies<
*Gemeinschaft
*Gesellschaft
*The Natural History of the Volk as the Foundation of a Germanic Sociopolitical System
*1853 French writer Count Arthur de Gobineau
*The Inequality of Human Races
*Aryans
*Englishman Houston Stewart Chamberlain
*Richard Wagner
*The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century
*Adolf Hitler
*Martin Luther
*Voltaire
*Spain
*Portugal
*Russia
*Pale of Settlement
*pogroms 1903 and 1907
*liberal Georg von Schonerer
*Karl Lueger
*Vienna
*middle-class liberal Romanians
*Dreyfus case in France
*The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
*George L Mosse, Toward the Final Solution: A History of European Racism

Yup...
I guess it is pretty obvious already.

I've got a quote here with me too. By Chamberlain, the Chamberlain as mentioned in one of those points above, but I think I'd better not have it up. I don't want some people to come after me the next day. Especially after reading the Protocols, as mentioned earlier. I know, the Protocols are supposed to be written by some poser Russian, but we never know, it might be real after all.

Heck! I'm not what you might think I am. Really. I'm just curious why one group of people can be so darn hated by others that they ought to have all died.

Counter me! I would love to hear comments, say from one of the subjugated people. Flood me with counter arguments!

No comments: