Saturday, August 11, 2007

10 Weird Habits Meme

Rules of the game : **Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. **People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. **At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1. I like to - lie on my bed on my tummy.
2. I am allowed - to do whatever I want, but I have enough sensibility to not go overboard.
3. My favourite part of my body is - legs, well, almost.
4. If I could fix one part of my human body - I want to erase all the pimples, zap away all the fats round my tummy, remove all the stretch marks on my thighs, oh, did you say one part?
5. I hate - growing fat, growing pimples, and growing old!
6. If I could date a female celebrity, I would date - erm... erm... erm... No comments here leh...
7. If I could date a male celebrity, it’s - Wubai!
8. I’m attracted to - food, when I see food I'd be drawn over to them like two opposite poles of a magnet.
9. I hate it - most when I know I shouldn't be eating because I'm ballooning, but I cannot help but want to eat because the food looks too appealing to me and it's calling out for me.
10. I prefer to sleep - with my head sandwiched between two pillows, and have the one on top just covering my forehead keeping it snug and warm.

I won't be tagging anyone since I just picked it up from around the world wide web.

No comments: