Sunday, November 23, 2003

Shop Till I Dropped

i like shopping. i like buying clothes. i like buying a lot of clothes. but, i dont like spending money. nor do i have the money to shop and buy a lot of clothes.

haha! i still had a great time that day shopping, buying 2 sets of clothing, spending about $240 in all, because basically, i didnt pay for anything. my aunt picked the tab for my shopping. and my sis and my cousin. so we 3 little girls who always dont shop till we literary drop did shop till we collapse with sheer happiness this time round.

the first set of clothing i bought is kind off rock chic, a pink long sleeved printed blouse which edges are slightly frayed with an attached printed tie (available at esprit, sgd99), the bottom is a low rise denim side-zipped miniskirt with an attached tarnished-looking metal chain by the side (also available at esprit, sgd79).

my sis got herself a black sleeveless tee printed with a large female face in front with glittery stones stuck on her brow (also available at esprit, sgd49), her bottom is a low rise side buckled miniskirt of a shimmery grey material (also available at esprit, sgd89). if interested, you can always go and look for it! heehee...

the next set of clothing i bought was from 37degrees. i never bought anything there before because the clothes there are really miniatured. i once spotted this really nice top there, but to my horrors, i couldnt fit into an L size (even though im M for esprit), i also couldnt fit into their XL bottoms. but now, after my successful dieting regime, after shedding 10kg off my total weight and 3in off my beloved waist, im an L and L at 37degrees (at esprit its still an M and a slightly smaller 36, from previously a 38).

to further my point of the exceptionally flattering gauge of singaporean girls of 37degrees, i will use the example of my little sis, 13 years of age, tipping the scales at 42kg, 160cm (shes really skinny but since she is the outdoorsy person, the 42kg is mostly muscle weight, shes REALLY skinny), shes thinner than all my friends, even the bit-sized people like peiting (sorry for the description). okay, my sis wears an XS and 32 at esprit which is damn small, but at 37degrees, shes an M and M! need i say any more about the range of clothes produced by 37degrees?!

anyway, back to my main point on shopping. i bought a set of beachwear consisting of a white top with a small stitched blue flower at the top left corner and blue elastic band-like spag straps and a pair of board shorts which is pink with blue trimmings by the side. my sis and cousin bought a whole lot more clothes there and since its 37degrees, i think you can get the kind of idea what the clothes are like, so if you are interested in getting that such of clothes (and you are bit to my sized, sorry to those people who are of a more regular size, you can either patronise other shops or go on a diet like me), ya, 37degrees is the place for you!

btw, we saw these pair of LV pink $1000 boots which my aunt promised us if she struck 4D. if she really did, id definitely wear that together with the esprit clothes id just bought for prom... really, greek goddess-like white dress, daniel yam $100 sliver slippers, who cares?!