Saturday, December 13, 2003

T

im so totally pissed off with someone! let that person be a generic T to keep that persons gender and identity remain anonymous to prevent embarrassment...

as all my dear friends know, i really treasure all of them and i do want to remain in contact with each and every one. even though we may not be as close as before, i really keep all my dear friends close in my heart. this holiday, i tried my best to meet up with all my friends i havent met for a long long time. first there was huijing i met up with to buy her prom dress, then there was huising, both of them i havent met in more than a year. and i will be meeting up with lirong, an extremely close friends in my early secondary school life, but slowly turned distant over the years...

then, these couple of days, i tried to call up that certain T to arrange a time and venue for catching up, but to my absolute disgust, i found myself hearing endless pathetic excuses for not meeting out. that was still not that bad. the worse was when i continued to call on other occasions, i found myself calling to a phone which receives no response and when there is finally some response from family members, i hear more weird excuses why my dear friend is unavailable to the telephone, always after i left my name with them. and when i left my name and contact number with the family members, yes, there is no return call! am i so not pissed?! if this goes on, well, T, i would think that you do not want to be my friend anymore. it pains me to write this as i always treasure all my friends...

okay, maybe my dear T really has something on, and i should be more understanding, i sincerely hope that we are still friends. at least call me to chat.

really, sometimes our world can be filled with many regrets, about people, about love, about opportunities, and about life... when was the last time you wanted to buy something but decided to put it on hold to come back to find out that it has been cleared off? when was the last time you wanted to say something to a friend but put it off to come back and find out that you have lost contact with the person? i always treasure my friends because of this very regretting event that happened when i transferred schools back when i was 10. i never said goodbye to my friends. i even had the opportunity which i wasted when i was invited to one of my best friend then birthday cum housewarming party, i was supposed to get from her her new telephone number, but i didnt. my other close friends back at that time have also moved house, and the rest of them, i dont have any of their contact numbers... sad... i really missed them...

ng shihui, elaine wong, christopher see, derrick kong, back from 3ff nanhua primary school class of 1994. if anyone happen to know them, pls contact me! thanks... i mean singapore is so small, only about 4 million, finding 4 people, the odds is about one in a million (?!)(pun not intended)... umm... okay, seeing the statistics, i must admit, it doesnt seem very encouraging. i will have to strike top prize in 4D 1 1/100times first because the odds for 4D is one in 10 000 which is 1 1/100 times less than the one in 1 000 000 odds... umm... not sure if my maths is right, but this will have to do...

anyway, i have a great deal to introduce to everyone out there. promotion at bodyshop, for every makeup item purchased, you can get a lip item absolutely free! the best part of this deal is that the makeup items are not really all that expensive and the lip items are not really all that cheap. i bought a concealer at $16.90 to receive a lip colour + liner worth $20.90 free! i dont know if the offer is extended to all bodyshop stores, but just to let you know, it was indeed so at the suntec city store.

shopaholics out there, namely jas and shuhui, i will keep you informed of great offers out there and do remember out task of shopping down the mrt line! btw, my aunt passed me an esprit privilege card, so... heehee...