Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I Went Yesterday...

I went yesterday...

After much consideration, I decided to go. But with hindsight, Id rather not have gone. It was a compete fiasco. Like, what duh?!

Staying at home is still the best. Just me and my computer and/or my darling jotter book with all the wonderful characters of my story... I was supposed to be doing my story ytd when I was all hyped up and totally in the mood, overflowing with creative juices, but, well, its all gone today. My pathetic muse is lazier than me...

Haiz... Today will just be another day... Procrastination seems to be setting in liao, wonder if I will actually be working on my story anot later.

I guess I will stick to my moods the next time. Ya, really, why bother let sudden changes change your plan? Just stick to the original plan and I know I will certainly be comfortable with it!

No comments: