Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Sucky Day...

Umm... Rather disappointed with the effect of this new blogskin. The dimensions are weird, and I cant seem to be able to fix it. The html writing for this template is not as clear as the previous skins I worked with before. Haiz...

Ive seen this pix before, and also other works by this artist. Found them to be quite interesting. But it does seem weird on my blog... It makes me seem as if none of my friends are true friends. Maybe I will keep it for some time, until I find a blog that expresses my feelings.

Okay, I just received a call from Zihui and I am like totally pissed!

We girls were like supposed to go West Coast for a day of fun outing tmr, but I just heard that its pushed forward to today (?!) later at 3 (!!). Like, what is the time now?? I hate being totally unprepared! Now, Ive got nothing to wear; Ive not taken my bath; my pathetic handphone is not charged; Im in a totally foul mood! Man, man, man... Damn it, man! Seriously considering if I should go anot, and Ive less than an hour to think abt it, what shit is this!

I think Ive got pms. Probably getting my period soon. Oh man, if its coming later, I really wont want to leave my nice comfy room with all its security.

Time is ticking.

Go.

Dont go.

What fuck lah!

Next time, friends, dont put me in such a spot. Dont make last min plans; dont make last min changes to plans; dont plan on gng to somewhere without air-conditioning; dont piss the hell out of me; dont only think abt yourselves!

No comments: