Friday, June 18, 2004

new blogskin

Ive removed everything except for the blog...

Any comments can be directed to my email account. Friends can msg me. I might bring back the tagboard if I change the blogskin the next time, but in the meantime, I will stick with this.

I wonder if there is anyone out in the www, other than my dear friends, reading my blog. Any soul can somehow find my blog appearing in some search engine for some search. And it seems that Im the only one who is using the moniker jal4eva as my blog was the only result that showed up when I typed that in Yahoo! search engine.

jal4eva. Ive used that since primary school like thats 7-8 years liao... Wow... I think Im the last living person who stuck to one and only one email account for that amount of time so much so that 85% of it is spam nowadays. Haiz...

I like Yahoo! If you are sick of your lousy hotmail account, turn to Yahoo!, it can only change your life for the better.

No comments: