Monday, December 06, 2004

Thank you!

The past week has been an extremely difficult week for me. Many things happened and I was both emotionally and physically strained. But during this time, many friends came up to me to offer me help, condolences, emotional support, and made me feel more less pained.

I'd really like to use this opportunity to thank all those who had shown their care and concern to a little nobody like me. All your little kind acts and gestures have really touched me and i'd really appreciated that. Be it vis msn or a little sms or a call to comfort me, i really really appreciated it.

Thank you!

It's really heartening to know that even though your sky had fallen down on you there's still a group of friends helping to hold up half the sky.

To all my friends, from the bottom of my heart, I really really love all of you guys.

No comments: