Monday, February 07, 2005

Joan's back at home~

Joan's back at home~

She missses being at home where she can lie on her bed with her laptop on her tummy which she can't do in school as the lan cable isn't long enough to permit her from doing so. At home, under a wireless network, she can eat with her lappie, watch tv with her lappie, sleep with her lappie. haha~ Before you think that this girl is addicted to her laptop, I'd like to deny it. Do you really think that Joan would allow her laptop to come beween her and her tv set? No way man... lolz...

Okay... Joan's back at home with tons of readings to catch up and another ton of German homework which all have fallen into Joan's habit of procrastination. Let's see how long can Joan procrastinate until her mind takes over her pathetism... lol...

Joan yesterday just bought a book on Bismarck from Kinokuniya. Yes, why am I so proud to declare that? I don't know... I guess I'm having a withdrawal of Bismarck. The two history modules I'm doing this semester do not include anything pertaining to my dear man, so I guess if I don't read about him myself, I'll have tummy aches, break into cold sweat, suffer from feverish symptoms and god knows what other kind of withdrawal symptoms. Then again, I'm wondering how can I sit down and read a book about Bismarck while procrastinate reading my readings? I'm so way behind in my readings and I'm not flustered. Oh man, the holiday mood has got into me...

Well, not exactly, my dearest Chelsea lost ytd, so I'm supposed to be in mourning. Yingling! It's all your fault! You cursed them! To think that I was still gloating about asernal's loss to man u to my friends that day. I think this is bad karma. No, this MUST be bad karma! Hmm~ Joan mustn't bad mouth any other team again.

Well, after the Chinese New Year would be Valentine's Day, and this girl is dreading it! Imagine, changing your MSN nick to "how come no one wants to celebrate my birthday with me 11 days early?" and no one responded to my pleas? Okay, some of my friends did... But do I want their company? NO!!! Yes, I'm zhong se qing you, so? Just let me be so on this day... Actually, think I'm really cultivating bad karma my pissing my friends off and now no one wants to ask me out on V day.... Boohoo~

Damn... Think I'm getting desperate already~ Worse case circumstance, I end up with Bismarck the whole morning and lessons in the afternoon and friends at night. Friends, if you guys think that that night Joan can like always provide you guys with entertainment, I'll tell you sorry. Look to Shihui ba... Joan will cmi that day. She'll wallow up in her own sorrows and probably piss everyone off by complaining that she really don't want to be with you guys if she has a choice. lol~

Hey... I was doing some calculations and found out that on VDay, Monday, next week, is my Chinese birthday! Heck sia... So i'll be stuck in sch with my that bunch of friends on my chinese birthday, without a boyfriend, without mee sua... Wahaha...

Dread...

This CNY will be totally different from other CNYs with my grandma... oh~ How I miss her... Think I shall spend my CNY, Vdae, Bdae whateverday with Bismarck instead. At least he can always be there when no one else is there. If not I caan always turn to my readings too. They'll always be there for me, calling out to me asking me to open them up devouring their contents, digesting them, waiting come April/May when I'll need to vomit them all out again then banish them into the darkness of one of my shelves never too see them again, unless they happen to be on another of my reading list. lol~

Last call: Wanted company for 14 Feb, or the 6th day of the first lunar month.
Do NOT apply if you are a female.
Thank you!

No comments: