Another taken from Rozie's blog... I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but it does seem pretty interesting to do these, and you guys can get to know this girl a little bit better.
What would you do if...
Your crush suddenly asked you out?
- I'd be delighted.
You walk into an elevator, and see a couple making out?
- I'd be damn jealous. I'd not go into the same elevator as them, but I think I won't be feeling good for the rest of the day. Recently couples making out and happy families seem to irk me a lot. Yea... The green apple is up again...
You are trapped in a building about to explode?
- I'd call my love ones and tell them I love them.
You were granted one wish?
- I'd ask for infinite amount of wishes. Yes, I am greedy.
A guy suddenly kisses you?
- If I don't like that guy, I'd probably pull back from it. If I seen it coming I'd probably pull away from him even before he can kiss me. If I like him, I'd be kissing him back definitely. Then again, maybe not. Maybe I'd still pull back a little to act a bit shy and reserved. haha~
You won a date with your celeb crush?
- You know, I still want to marry Wubai. I'd use that little time during the date and make him fall so in love with me that he'll divorce his wife for me. wahaha~ But I don't think it's possible of me ever winning a date with him. Don't think his wife would allow him to go on dates as prizes, especially with cute sweet young girls like me. haha~
Your boyfriend breaks up with you?
- If I didn't see it coming, I'd be devastated. Maybe I'll try and cling onto something, but if it's really over, then I can't really do anything about it, can I? If I'd seen it coming, I won't really be that devastated. I'd accept it, then move on with my life. I'd also like to know his reason for the break up. If he's going to break up with me for another girl, both of them will get hell from me. wahaha~
You fail your exam?
- I can't imagine that happening. It's really shit sia... But the only thing I can do is to buck up for others lor.
Your computer crashes?
- I'd die. touch wood sia. I'd really die. I've 4 gig of photos inside my laptop without back up. I WILL DIE!
Your good friend betrays you?
- Then that person shall cease to be my good friend anymore. As simple as that. And that person will get hell in return too. Now thinking about it, I'm a pretty vindictive person. You treat me well, I'll treat you better. You give me shit, I'll return you hell. But there are exceptions of course. If I love you, I'll accept hell with no complains. I'm after all a masochist. yea...
You miss your exes?
- SMS, IM, telephone call, email, snail mail... I am after all a pretty nostalgic person...
You can say something to the person reading this right now, what will you say?
- Can you return me a favour and do this thingie too? You can do it in your blog and send me think link, or you can do it in my comment page, can? Please? Thank you...
On a last note, tomorrow Harry Potter and the Mud Blood Prince would be out. What would you do if both you and your sister are fans of Harry Potter? Who gets to read the book first, presuming that you will but only one book to share, or would you rather buy two separate books?
I will definitely not buy two books. My sister requested to read the book first. But. I am a faster reader. I can read at night without sleeping. I don't have tuition. She wants to finish it before school starts on Monday. I have all the time I have in the world. Hmm? So how leh?