Thursday, July 14, 2005

About the Number 3

got it off Rozie's blog...
http://redutdgal.blogspot.com/

3 names you go by:
- joan
- jal
- ping

3 screen names you have had
- jal4eva
- jal5eva (this is after my jal4eva fiasco)
- ahjiao

3 physical things you like about yourself
- my hair
- my body
- my legs

3 physical things you don't like about yourself
- my tummy
- my pimples
- my dandruff

3 parts of your heritage
(I don't really understand what does this mean, I don't agree with what Rozie interpreted it as so I'd be saying)
- Singaporean
- elements of Hokkien
- elements of Cantonese

3 things that scare you
- fear
- loss
- pain

3 of your everyday essentials
- air
- water
- heart

3 things you are wearing right now
- clothes
- charm
- contacts

3 of your favourite bands or musical artists
- Wang Fei
- Wubai and China Blue
- Linkin Park (a lately thingie)

3 of your favourite songs
(I'm going to put down my current favourite songs)
- 小城大事 or 大城大事
- In the End
- 第二天堂

3 things you want in a relationship
- honesty
- security
- love

2 truths and 1 lie (in no particular order)
(while we are at the number 3)
- I have 3 immediate family members
- I have 3 living grandparents
- I have 3 boyfriends

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you
- 1.82m or 6 ft 0
- broad shoulders
- age (is age physical?)

3 of your favourite hobbies
- watching something
- reading
- stoning

3 things you want to do really badly now
- scream at my sister for playing the piano
- kill TT Durai and burn all his money
- send my xxoos to someone

3 careers you are considering/have considered
- air stewardess
- movie director
- hotel PR

3 places you want to go on vacation
- Prague
- St Petersburg
- Europa Park again

3 kids name you like
- James
- Jadies
- Javies

3 things you want to do before you die
- have kids
- make a movie
- meet Bismarck's descendents

3 ways you are stereotypically a boy
(note the use of BOY)
- I like watching football
- I have short attention span
- I am a lazy dirty pig

3 ways you are stereotypically a girl
- I can cry, at will
- I'm emotional
- I obey

3 male celeb crushes
- WUBAI I so had wanted to marry him lor... Why had he married that other woman?!! I don't care, I can still screw him on day. For goodness sake, his wife is 42 lor, he'd be better off with a sweet young thing like me~ wahaha~
- Owen Wilson the blond hair blue eyed
- Miroslav Klose the 6 feet German

3 people that I'd like to see take the quiz now
- do I look as if I care?!!

No comments: