Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tired Girl

I'm so so tired... So many things have happened that I don't know where to start. Think I shall state chronologically what happened first ba...

1. Got a french manicure.
2. Met up with the dance girls from way back.
3. Applied for SEP and got fucked by the horrendous bureaucratic system of NUS.
4. Not enough sleep.
5. National Day.
6. My mum's birthday.
7. More rehearsals for Oriental Suite.

I'm too tired to blog, so I'll first add in a couple of photos then decide if i'm still tired to continue with my blogging anot. hehe~

Image017

Image019

Image020

Image022

Image024

Image025

I don't know if you noticed, but I really look in a pretty bad shape. Not enough sleep is getting into me. And with the problems of my rough patch coming back to haunt me every two minutes, I can't really have a good rest. Also tired out myself working on my SEP application, really, if application only was this bad, I can't imagine the paper work that follows man... And not only that, I've this whole lot of Chinese Drama stuff to do. And throw in helping of the ding-dings with their welcome tea and stuff.

I seem to am busying myself to numb me from my rough patch, but the thing about the numbing is that when I'm not busy, the pain comes back in full force. Numbing is a short term answer to my problem, the long term one is well, i know what my friends are going to say, but i'll still say my long term plan is to come to terms with it and live with it. I know a lot of my friends won't know what I'm talking about. Visit here ba http://spaces.msn.com/members/jal4eva/ It wasn't on purpose that I chronicled all about my rough patch in my space, but I felt that my space isn't the same as my blog. My space is a bit more personal, and I can indulge in a bit of self-pitying. And more importantly, my space is directed to something in particular, well, at least from jul onwards it is so.

I'm too tired to continue. Need to sleep. Had an 8am lecture this morning. wtf... On a lighter note, Happy Birthday Mii~
Mii n me
Forgive the 80s hair and specs my marmii has on, but it was 17 years ago, right set in the heart of the 80s so she has all the right to wear it like that, if you aren't happy with the 80s fashion, 17 years down the road, I'll take out ur old pics and laugh at them... wahaha~

No comments: