Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Fucking Leopard

I realised I've been using "fuck" quite a lot lately. This is no good, but at least I'm not starting on my whole hokkien vocabulary, if not then I'm really a goner. wahaha~ Why have I been in such a temper lately? Fucking project deadlines and essay deadlines and other whatnots. I've an essay deadline and I've got a grand total of 84 out of 2500 words done. I'm so fucking screwed.

This is a fucking tiny picture of the film I'm supposed to write about for that screwed essay.
28m
It's fucking tiny cos the bloody IMDb website disallows me to download the nice big posters which feature the movie at that point in history, the fuckingly beautiful posters of the 1960s, all cannot download. What the heck sia...

(seems, like other than "fuck", I'm also cursing a lot. Damn...)

I watched the fucking DVD three times in the cooped little hole in our library. I watched the first time half heartedly, I watched the second time with pen in hand, remote in the other to pause and copy down lines from the film. I couldn't finish the fucking film in a sitting and had to go back the second time to finish watching it. There is now this big big loophole in our system. Apparently, a film 90min long can be loaned out for 4hours but a film 204min long can also be loaned our for 4hours. It doesn't make sense does it? blah... The fucking school is just so fucked up that even it's system is just as screwed as itself.

This the DVD that I watched.
235_box_348x490
Really, even the design of the DVD is just so screwed man. I mean who would plaster the pathetic title of the film over the pathetic face of the lead?

I realised I haven't even introduced this film proper and I'm on ranting about all the patheticities of life, yea... I feel so fucked up over nothing. It's pms! I can push all the blame to me having a serious bout of pms! Yea... In no time at all I'd literally be having a bloody cunt sia. Maybe if I get heavy, I'd even have a bloody asshole.

Okay, let me get back to the main topic and be less graphic. For all I know some lurkers out there might even be the ones grading my essays. Don't know about this particular essay though, but it's safer for me to tone down. To the other lurkers out there, Joan is basically a sweet little girl who doesn't swear that much when she's not having a pms. And with Joan, you can pretty much get away with rape and murder if she's not having pms. Yes, I'm that nice, usually... Okay, for the second time, let me get back to the main topic.

The Leopard
or in Italian, Il Gattopardo

This film is based on a novel of the same name. You can find the plot to the story of the film in the first link and the plot to the novel in the second one. The first is from IMDb and the second one is the all ever useful shitty webbie. The more I surf the two webbies the more I'm in love with the former and the more i despise the latter. Blah... I don't even feel like tagging the webbie of the latter on cos it just induces you lurkers to click on it. If I don't see it's usefulness why bother tagging it for you lurkers to go? I feel so cutting...

I once saw this postcard for this product...
panadol-menstrual
It says some thing like "Oh you fucking asshole" then in small print "I don't mean it" on this teeshirt worn by this girl. Well, Panadol Menstrual is good for me by alleviating my cramps, but I'm now not bleeding yet so it's not use me taking that. And I'm fucking on Paracetamol now. Yes, I'm sick. Caught the bloody flu bug, so the temper is doubled. I don't even want to go into me waiting a freaking 50min just to see a doctor in school while my friend waited for only 20min before she went in before me to see a doctor. Like what the heck? I was the 20min before her okay... It's not fair! Then again, life never is fair. If it was, I'd be having a better temper and not be ranting the whole night here.

I had a bad day. Not exactly bad bad, but it's not good. I was supposed to be writing my essay the whole day today, but I procrastinated and because someone held me up and mindfucked me till I totally couldn't work. I hate being mindfucked. Usually it's me being the one who mindfuck people, so when the tables turn, life just sucks badly for me. The deadline of my essay is like soon, I'll have to stay up late tonight and piah the whole of tomorrow. damn...

And on top of all my worries, I'm having some infection on my thigh due to that day in Sentosa. I feel so sick.

To make myself feel better me shall be a photowhore and plaster some of my favourite pictures here. All these have some time or another been used as my MSN display pic and those who know me, seen me on MSN should know that I pride myself in putting up only me like photos as my MSN display pic. (Note: Now's it's Nicky on my MSN though...)

The reason I took these photos out again is cos I recently acquired Photoshop from a dear friend of mine and I've been trying to photoshop these pictures but sad to say, I've failed terribly.

DSC00083
I'm trying to colour this photo, but I can't seem to get the hang of it. It's takes a close eye and a steady hand and a keen eye for colour. If anyone can help me colour this photo, I'll fall in love with you. Love is the only thing I have lots of, don't know what more I can offer liao le.

DSC00146
This was taken in negative mode, I reversed the negative effect and got the colour photo but the colour version is not as nice as this version. I like this photo, very artistically done up. The colours just matched nicely and the venue of the photoshot was perfect. Anyone want to guess this venue? hehehe...

DSC00164
Another almost perfect picture. I have been trying to remove my stupid laoban from the picture, but can't seem to do so without making the whole photo seem so fake. Any ideas? Okay, I've nothing against my laoban just that in this so beautiful picture of me, he is so extra. wahaha~

Okay, I need to start on my fucking animal essay liao le... I need to sleep early tonight and hopefully faster recover and my stress marks on my face and hair and around the waist would disappear.

PS: Damn... I forgot to close one of my tags, and need to republish this thing again. bleahz...
PPS: The fucking deadline was yesterday as I've check, so I'm late in submitting this paper. Now this sucks. Honestly, this is a honest mistake! I've just emailed my prof, so help me cross fingers and hopefully I won't die.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

get well soon and dun swear so much, girl!!