Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Finally!!!

I received this in my NUS mail today...

Dear Joan,

Your admission letter has been received and you may go to the student service centre at Yusof Ishak House to collect the letter after 2pm today.

Yours Sincerely, Calyn Ong Registrar's Office, NUS
Telephone: ᄍ 6874-1476 ᄍ 6776-3980 Website: http://www.nus.edu.sg/registrar/ Address: University Hall, Lee Kong Chian Wing,#UHL-04-01 21 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore 119077
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

FINALLY!!!
After months of waiting, after anxious nights, after periods of complains, after after after... ... I'm finally going to leave on a jetplane~ I want to take a direct flight, maybe the Lufthansa since SIA has a bad track record of it's discrimination against locals. I can hardly wait~ I can toss that pile of $25 worth of notes and readings I've printed two days ago, I can forget about everything in Singapore, I can forget~~~ wahahaha...

hmm... I'd wanted to upload some georgeous photos of Frieburg, but something's wrong with Flickr. damn... I can't wait for later. I shall go to school earlier then go collect that then go for my first German class~ Heute ist ein gute Tag!

No comments: