Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Of Donuts

I seldom put up quizes that I've done, only just about once in a while. I only put up things I agree with and possibly want people to know, if not I'd just hide that up. This is one which I've done and well, I think is very true about me.

You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut

A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image.
On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex.
You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time.
Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.


Sweetheart on the outside, innocent image, totally correct. I'm nice on the outside, most of the time forgetting to bring my brain out and can be so totally blur and bimbotic. But on the inside, a little darker, richer, and more complex, totally correct. Sometimes I even scare myself about what I'm thinking, because I really don't know what I'm thinking. I'm dark, and rich and complex from all those I've been through in life.

A hedonist, or rather a decadent and daring hedonist seeking pleasure and indulgence, that's me. Maybe I'm going to scare of some people when I say this, but I'm really just one screwed up little girl living a decadent life. 糜烂~ I'm just like that...

Seriously, I'm not saying this to scare people away, rather, I think I need help. I want to get out of this sort of lifestyle, and maybe be a simpler person in general. There's still beauty in simplicity, maybe just not founded by me yet, maybe I need someone to guide me to find what I'm looking for. maybe one day I might manage to find it, maybe never will there be a day, but I still harbour hope.

No comments: