Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Birthday Presents

This is like two months belated but I've been wanting to put them as ever since the day of my birthday party. I even took those pictures the night after much to the charigin of the mother who insisted me on clearing up the floor before I slept, needless to say I didn't and suffered the whole of the day after to her naggings.

joan's-birthday-presents

Once again thanks to everyone involved, and my parents too. And paiseh, Cindy (Teo), your that present was late so I didn't take pictures of it, and I think it's better to have one whole entire entry by itself some time later when I get back home. lol~ Just thinking of that xxoos bear makes me feel like laughing out loud sia... lol~

yea... This was what I did when I've nothing to do. I've done more. Will show you guys as time goes on~

1 comment:

Cindy said...

ok, i saw the back part of the earrings came out already when u took the fotos. :(