Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Feeling Better

I'm feeling better. I think food helps. But no, didn't have any peanut butter or any sweet stuff, I hate sweet stuff. Instead I had fried eggs with lots of dark soy sauce. I think salt, MSG and soy sauce are my good friends~ lol~ Anyone who's ever ate Japanese would know how much soy sauce I can consume. Actually, salty stuff are a lot more unhealthy than sweet stuff, but I just like salty stuff leh, heck health la.

I was thinking, since change is already in put, I should just forget about trying to rectify stuff, just let things be gone and hopefully what I can receive next is better.

After these couple of emo post, I promise to put up something good. Maybe a short story or some pictures. It's been a very long time since I have taken photos. Okay, the reasons that I stopped camwhoring is because of my gain in weight. I'm still trying to accept that I'm no longer the old thin Joan but some fat person who can't fit into her clothes. No, I'm not buying more clothes, because I really do wish that I can get back my old figure. Maybe after my emo period when I'm less reliant on food, I can do some dieting.

I can't wait for 10pm, I want to watch the new show, Triumph in the Skies or something like that. I'm in love with Joe Ma.

Yup... And one thing more. I've been adding a dash of vodka into my apple juice lately, and it tastes great~ Better than with orange juice, I personally think, so maybe you guys can try out that concotion yourself.

No comments: