Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Sign I Shouldn't Date

Never Date a Libra

Indecisive, flirtatious, and downright deceptive - your Libra will tell you what you want to hear.
Problem is they'll be telling *everyone* what they want to hear.

Instead try dating: Pisces, Taurus, Virgo, or Scorpio


hmm...

Indecisiveness is one big big pet peeve of me. I hate people who are indecisive, especially if it comes from a male, but I also have great dislike for females who are indecisive. Waste my time only. For a horrible date, the worse thing is that the guy doesn't have any idea where he wants to bring me go, and he doesn't want to go to anywhere I chose. It's just crap la. Basically I'd be fine with whereever just as long as there is a place to go.

I don't really like flirtatious people, but I don't really have any big hated for flirtatious people. Deceptive? I don't know... Maybe because of things that have shaped my life, I have a big problem with trust issues, and deception is a breech of trust. I think the thing about me being a pisces is that I'm sensitive, so whether or not I'm told the truth, I can tell. ah well... Another thing to note, I also hold great contempt for those smooth talkers, telling people only what they want to hear. That's like being a salesman like that. People who know me know I don't talk crap, and I mean well because of it. I don't go around telling people they look good just to make them happy, in fact, when there's a need, I'd tell them otherwise. Heed it, or ignore it, I'm just saying things out of concern.

Pisces, Taureans, Virgos, Scorpios.

I like the romance of a pisces, but I don't think two pisces will go well together, but from past experiences, things weren't too bad. If *someone* didn't lie to me, if I didn't remember wrongly, *he* is a Taurean. I like Virgos, I think Pisces and Virgo is a good match. Quite a number of people whom I've liked, especially that erm person, erm... yea... Virgo, very attractive people to Joan. Scorpios? hehehe~ Joan just has a thing for Scorpios. I have somewhat of an obsession over Scorpios because they have all the dark character traits that appeal to me to want to know them more, to get hurt by them.

Ahh... I miss the times when I could date freely and happily and/or bitch about the horrible dates. I have so absolutely no life now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh, I think Scorpios are not good to date. :)

xxoos said...

maybe for you? tried that test yet? hehehe...

Anonymous said...

haha, yes, but the sign that I apparently should not date is "Cancer".

I said that because I'm a Scorpio la..haha!

xxoos said...

ehh... where got people say themselves are not good to date one?!!!