Since I'm waiting for the Daddie to come home and bring me and the Mummie out for dinner, I guess I'll do this one I pinched off some blog out there in the world wide web.
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
2) Are you a vegetarian?
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
6) Favourite time of day?
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
I don't eat broccoli at all, neither do I eat cauliflower.
8) Do you wear makeup?
Light make up.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
10) Do you colour your hair?
11) What do you wear to bed?
My JCs (first three months JC, and the after first three months JC) PE t-shirts, and Secondary school and JCs PE shorts.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes. Nothing major though.
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
15) What kind of sneakers?
I don't own any. If I do buy one, I'd buy an adidas one. wah lau... 20 pairs of footwear and no sneakers, quite amazing sia... hehehe~
16) Do you believe in Abortions?
No. But well...
17) What is your Hair color?
Dark natural brown.
18) Future child’s name?
James, Jades, Ivan (pronounced the central European way, not the American way).
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Depends on my mood. Currently, I want to go back to Freiburg.
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No. All my stuff toys are wrapped in plastic bags and hidden in some drawers and cupboards which I never open. I don't even remember some of them exists. So do NOT give me any stuff toys, I'll plastic bag them and hide them somewhere.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Cash the ticket, get the money, give my family a treat, buy something I've been wanting in a very long time but never bought it. Wait, I don't have anything like that, so I guess I'll just eat and grow fat, then go for slimming sessions.
23) Gold or silver?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
No way, I'd die.
26) City, beach or country?
Depends on my mood.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
28) Where did you eat last?
Werner's Oven. 6 Upper East Coast Road.
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Two nights ago.
30) Do you read blogs?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Once. It was in secondary school, after some exam paper at about 9+am. Me and a friend wanted to walk to Suntec from school. Instead of taking the usual Nicoll Highway Route, we took the Benjamin Sheares Bridge Route. Somewhere along East Coast Park this two policemen in a police car stopped us, they thought we pontang-ed class. After some explanation, they said they wanted to drive us over to Suntec, but we obviously declined. So the story ended there. Gave me and my friend a big scare though.
33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
I use medicated shampoo and either Herbal Essence or Body Shop conditioner. Body Shop shower and bath gel for me.
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
35) Ocean or pool?
38) Window seat or aisle?
39) Ever met anyone famous?
The most famous person I ever met is probably Fann Wong. I met Tan Howe Liang before though, but I don't think he's the same kind of famous as Fann Wong.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
43) Basketball or Football?
Watch football. wahaha~
44) How long do your showers last?
Shower, about 10min, baths about 30min.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Don't drive at all.
46) Cake or ice cream?
Neither, but if forced to choose, ice cream.
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
No. But I once ate too much and drank a bit, felt so queasy, almost threw up but didn't.
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
50) Have you been in love?
Subjective to the meaning of love.
51) Where do you wish you were?
Now, I want to go to Shanghai and eat xiaolongbao.
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?
55) Last gift you received?
Some crap during Christmas.
56) Last sport you played?
Swam. See post below.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Food. Clothes. Bags.
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
Some not important person's. Blogged about it but lazy to dig and find and link.
63) Most hated food(s)?
Lots. Strawberry confectionary would be the worst sia. Strawberries are fine if ate by itself, those artificial strawberry stuff are the worst. Once I ate this thing with a friend, then there was a slab of pinkish jelly thing which I didn't eat. My friend ate his and told me it was nice. I took a bite. Goodness. I almost puked it out. I was spluttering "strawberry" and he was like "isn't it nice". OMG... And he's a guy. OMG...
64) What’s your least fav.?
65) Can you sing?
K Box singing. Will never win any singing award kind.
66) Last person you instant messaged?
Rough Patch. Last IM and last SMS.
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Somewhere I don't wish to mention. It's not really a holiday, it was just going there and stoning in the hotel room. crappy...
68) Favourite regular drink?
69) Tag 3 friends:
70) Current Song?
Candy Lo's 风吹不走笑容 the theme song for Lady Fan