Picked this up in someone's blog archives.
1. Who did you last get angry with?
My sister. I'm always angry with her for convenient reasons.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
Sword. If I know how to wield one properly, that is.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Yes. If the situation calls for the use of force, of course.
4. How about of the same sex?
Perhaps, but we girls have another way going about fighting, haha... We can claw, we can bite, we can do all sorts of things.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
My sister. For the same reason I got angry with her. But really, most of the time we aren't angry with each other, and neither do our anger last long.
6. What is your pet peeve?
Indecisiveness, or what I call the Zhang Wuji-syndrome.
People standing too close to me, I'm allergic to human.
Assumptions, misunderstandings, narrow-mindedness.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Forgiving is easy, but it's more difficult to forget. I don't keep grudges intentionally, unless it's something really bad.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?
I don't really need to do anything I don't want to do.
Household chores, perhaps. Schoolwork, maybe.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?
I can wake up at any time, any hour of the day I want. The most common would be to wake up in time for dinner, at about 7pm++.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Can't think of anything lame, but convenient excuses would include, I don't know, I can't remember, I'm not feeling well, Maybe later.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?:
Ya, but seldom, especially after the invention of the internet. There are better ways to waste time, like reading people's blog archives, thank you very much.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
The other day when I swam 2.5km.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
Today is Sunday, go figure.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?
White. I don't take red meat.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
Couple of beers and a couple of cocktails, and some red wine. No, wasn't drunk.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
No. But I often try out the Protein Diet thingie, but that's just an excuse for me not to eat rice.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?
Yes, I gained 8kg from two Germany trips. I want to lose those extra kilos.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?
Only the fish, nothing else, and they aren't goldfish, it's proper edible kind of fish.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
Don't think so, at least not in a normal conversation.
4. Have you had sex?
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
I don't have a favourite.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
7. Have you ever gotten tested for an STD or pregnancy?
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?
Popcorn Pop in Esplanade. I'd go there everytime I'm feeling down and browse through the movie posters, I'd buy some movie handbills for the retail therapy. They cost $5 each, so it's quite affordable compared to the posters, but I'd also buy the cardcases too, so it adds up. It's a good thing I haven't been there for quite some time.
Kinokuniya. Either mangas or fiction or history or German books, I like, and I buy. And I feel good.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?
Straighten my teeth again, damn my stupid dentist.
Spot removals by laser.
Learn driving, pass driving, buy car.
Eat eat eat.
Slimming slimming slimming.
Buy surprise presents for people.
4. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich people are famous, famous people are rich.
Maybe famous but not notorious. Famous, then I use fame to create wealth.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
Yes, then I can use the money to indulge in something I like. Besides, I can always skive on the job and hang out online every work day.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
Don't think so.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Not many, maybe about 1.something GB.
But I've got a lot of MP4 videos from animes. hehehe~
1. What’s one thing have you done that you're most proud of?
Surviving alone in Germany, travelling alone around some parts of Europe.
2. What's one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
I don't know.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish later in your life?
Publish my book.
Go on a road trip in Germany.
Have a couple of children.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
Don't think so, unless the first place winner is doesn't have my capabilities, or I wasn't at my maximum potential.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
Once, at an abacus competition. I won.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
Tests, spelling, games.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?
I haven't done anything today yet. Oh, I woke up at 12+pm as compared to my usual late afternoon timings on Sundays.
1. What item (or person) belonging to one of your friends, would you most want to have for your own?
I can't think of any at this moment.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
I'm quite satisfied with what I'm with at this moment.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
5. Have you ever wished you had a different physical feature?
I wish I was thinner, taller, bigger boobs, higher cheekbones, sunken eyes, longer legs, less acne, but well, it's just a wish.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
Can't think of any at the moment.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?
No, why would I?
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Sloth. Gluttony sounds good too.
Actually, shouldn't anger be wrath instead?