Rule of the game:-Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1. I must cover my face when I sleep. Usually I cover with a pillow, sometimes with my bolster, sometimes with my blanket, but usually pillow. I like my face to be warm and covered when I sleep so that nobody can see my eyes. Mostly I try to get my forehead and eyes covered, I think the forehead is the most important, it must be kept warm and snug when I sleep.
2. I'm very giam chye yet very anal about certain things. Like my books are all lined up neatly in my bookshelves, arranged in running order, or in height and genre order, books of the same series/author go together. But when I don't pack my books neatly, they're all strewn over my floor, my table, my chairs. My table and chairs are piled high with books and papers and godknowswhat. And my bed is not spared either.
3. If I want to buy something I'll buy it, if I don't want I won't. The time span I take to decide if I want to buy or not is usually not more than 30 seconds. Yes or no, I decide on the spot, after my decision, I won't change my mind, unless I walk by the shop again another time. Then I'd make another decision. And I'd buy the things I want myself, I usually don't really like people buying things for me, or don't give people the chance to buy things for me. That time I used to go out with this guy who liked to pick up my bill and that made me very frustrated. I wanted to buy this bag in a certain colour but out of stock so I didn't buy it in the end. But on another occasion, I decided to buy that bag but another design. It turned out that that guy too bought that bag in that design I bought for me, but since I had it already he didn't give it to me. Then another occasion I was out with that same guy and I saw this dress on display which I really liked but it was quite expensive. I decided to buy it, and I bought it. Then later that guy asked me why did I buy it. He had wanted me not to have bought it so that he could buy it for me but I was like "huh?" if I wanted it I can get it myself. Okay, I know I'm a bit too assertive sometimes, but I really feel paiseh to spend guy's money. I prefer to be doted in some other ways. lol~
4. I like to refer my mother as "your wife" when talking to my dad, and my sister as "your other daughter", and my dad's "your husband" and "your father", and so on. Just now with my aunt, I constantly referred to her as "your sister-in-law" when I was talking to my dad. I can refer every relative as a relative except for my ah gong because I give him a lot of respect. I sometimes refer myself to my parents as "your poor little daughter". It's quite fun sometimes, especially when my dad gives one of his witty retort or his gagging actions.
5. I'm very anal about my name. I think I mentioned this many times when doing such memes. I do not allow anyone I'm not close with to know my Chinese name. Nobody calls be that, except some close friends who want to kajiao me. If I'm not close to the person and he/she calls me by my Chinese name, I'd get very pissed. A certain blind prof once called me that by accident, I think he didn't see my English name, and I got so pissed that I wanted not to own up that's me, but in the end I just tsked and rolled my eyes and said "I'm Joan." I don't like it not because I don't like my Chinese name, but because I like it, and I find it too personal for non-close friends to know it. And my name Joan is a single syllabus name, I absolutely hate it when someone calls me Jo-an. Reason is very simple, my surname is Ang, say Joan Ang, it just sounds so cool. Jo-an Ang sounds like crap like that.
6. My computer table is also my make up dresser. Okay, I lay most of my computer stuff like my cables, external hard disks, memory cards and other whatnots on that table. And on the same table is my set of make up brushes, powder, blusher, foundations, conceallor and everything, which is really a lot of things because I don't throw my used up stuff after I finish using them. My mum's always nagging me about it, but I don't like to throw them, no reason for not doing so. The whitest elephant on my dresser/computer table is a big jewellry box which is absolutely empty. It's supposed to be for my jewellry but I don't have a habit of wearing them, so I don't know where they all are at the present moment, and I'm too lazy to find them.
7. I'm very restless, I cannot sit still in one place for long, I have very short attention span too, so if one is unable to capture my attention, I can get bored very easily. I can't stand long hour lectures, lessons, speeches, whatever. And when I'm restless I can be worse to handle than a three year old hyperactive kid. I'd either become a bit crazy crazy or I'd be really irritated and become very irritating.
8. I must eat at least two eggs every day. I love eggs. I like scrambled, fried, omelettes, stewed, everything, except for steamed eggs. I eat any type of unfertilised eggs, just except the steamed ones. My favourites are lor nngs, bak nngs, scrambled with dark soy sauce, normal scrabled, and tie dans! If my mum cooks, she definitely will have to cook an egg dish. And I cook eggs the best, I can cook almost all kinds of eggs which I like to eat, except for lor nng, which I have yet to master.
9. I collect Snapple bottle caps! I like to read the fun facts on the underside even though I know all the fun facts. And I know all the fun facts because I went to the snapple website and played that fun facts game, I played until I got only 6 mistakes. It's a damn waste of time, but I'm very boliao. But then, now you know this girl collects snapple bottle caps, please hehehe~ My favourite flavours are Pink Lemonade and Mango Madness. I was the one to beg the Coffee Club Xpress to bring in Mango Madness. lol~ So sometimes if lucky there it's sold. That day I saw Farrell drinking Pink Lemonade, I thought it looked damn weird cos to me Pink Lemonade is a girl's drink. hehehe...
10. I don't like to pass on memes. This shall die here. Although I just now while typing this thing out tried to manja Someone into doing it. Damn... I actually took 4 hours just to do this! Amazing...