Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Something Must Be Wrong

It's just like a run up of a series of unfortunate events. I'm shaking as I type this. You know, you know something is wrong when Chelsea lets in an early goal, when Chelsea loses, on penalties somemore.

The world then further collapses when you wake up two hours past the stipulated time, and you wake up feeling nauseas and having a great headache.

You wake up because there's a phone call. The person who's over the phone is in great distress. You think she's crying. You see your sister at home on a school day. "Why aren't you in school?" You know you know all these are just the beginning of something really serious, all building up as if each individual event knows that something worse is coming along, and they want to hike on the suspense.

The sister says she had a bad dream, of a certain family member passing away. She is in tears. You know you know something is seriously wrong.

The mother leaves hurriedly out of the house, with tears in her eyes. She speaks incoherently. The sister disappeared. You don't know if she went along with the mother or seeing her at home was just a figment of your imagination.

The door bell rings. The neighbour asks if there are tomatoes. You don't know, you don't even know how are tomatoes like when they're wrapped up in newspapers and stuffed in the fridge. You still have no idea where the sister is.

You hear a crying sound. Is that the sound of the missing sister?

This is so freaky. What's worse to come is an exam paper in the evening. I'm so freaked out I don't know what to do, and I feel like puking. The measure of how bad the situation is depends on how bad my nauseasness is, and I can say, this one is really something major.

I want to call Someone, but I don't want him to worry. His exams are in the afternoon somemore. I'm starting to become incoherent. There's noise coming out from I don't know where, the computer or my stomach since the computer is on my stomach.

I'm fucking worried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is THE vege?