Monday, October 01, 2007

Random Ramblings

My parents have left for Tokyo this wee early morning. Me and my sister will be at home with only each other for company. How great. We have to do household chores! But I think we'll just let the house rot, like what I'd done to my hostels previously. haha~ Also, we've decided to keep all windows shut tightly so that no unidentified flying insects will enter our house and terrorise us.

*

Overheard in the bus today. This VJ girl was relating to her friends about this RJ student at the MOE Teaching Award Tea Session. He asked, "What's the career prospects?"
-_-"

*

I noticed that a large number of the MOE Teaching Awardees are from VJ, TJ and AJ. It seems like RJ and HC students are getting other scholarships, probably with a better deal, and pays out more, and sends them overseas, and grants better career prospects. I don't know... And the AC students, we all know, they have enough money and sense to not take up such stuff. lol~

*

Today I went for my driving lesson. I so totally cannot drive today. And I don't even know what's wrong with me. My last lesson was just a couple of days earlier on Friday, and I drove so well. I stalled only 2-3 times. I went onto the road, drove quite a far distance, we went all the way by Bedok Reservoir and up to Tampines. I drove so smoothly that I stepped on the accelerator and hit a maximum speed of 60kmh at one time, my average speed was about 40kmh, quite good for my first time on the road. And today, I couldn't even get the car moving. I stalled like once every half a minute. And the car jerked so much that I felt so bad.

The bad thing was that I had this instructor before, and the previous time with him was also quite bad. hai... Don't know if it's because of my wound or because of it's just not my day, or don't know what other obscure reason. Ya, at the end of the lesson I think I was so frustrated that it just made my driving worse and everything just snowballed. grr... Worse was that my poor instructor had to tahan all these. I felt so bad for him~

*

I've got Someone to help me download Survivor and Heroes. Don't know if I should watch them weekly or wait till I've got more then watch them all at one go. Watching them all at one go is more indulgent and more captivating, but I also want to know what happened. What should I do? Oh, and don't spoil me, for this I want to know the stuff first hand.

*

I had a super indulgent lunch just now. My dressing at the polyclinic was done so quickly in less than half an hour, that I had so much time to spare that I went for afternoon tea alone at Parkway. I had one basket of 6 xiaolongbaos and a whole pot of tea to myself. yummy~ Super indulgent. And I just had 10 xiaolongbaos last Tuesday. Well, I can't eat lots of stuff now so much indulge myself in the things that I can eat.

*

Speaking of indulgence, Someone started reading all my Conan manga. He started with book 1 and now he can't stop. He was reading so many of them on Sunday that that night he dreamt of Conan, in comic strip form somemore. hahaha~

*

Facebook.
Goddamnit.
Get me out of there can you?
Oh, and before that, remember to add me first okay?
You can find me listed as Joan Ang, or can use my yahoo email, I've listed only my yahoo email, but you should know what it is ba, else, you can ask me~

*

Okay, I think this is random enough, one last picture.
woxihuan wodepengyou copy
I'm thinking of changing my header. But the above picture is not a satisfactory one, there are still many friends of mine not pictured. So friends, ask me out just to have a picture taken with me!

No comments: