Monday, December 22, 2003

Goodbye Blossoms!

Good bye, Blossoms!

I will miss you...

ytd, in a good bye ceremony, i undressed blossoms of her usual pink garb and removed her pink and yellow slippers headwear to put on her original stoic blue and white uniform. from then on, it will be eternal farewell with her... ...

blossoms has weathered much with me. she was the one who consoled me when i entered tjc much against my wishes; she was there with me whenever i needed her; she lever really left me when she cranked out on me those couple of times. blossoms had to leave. she was dying, but at the very least, she didnt die on me when i sent her away, or it would bring much disgrace to me. when blossoms first came over to me, she often blanked out and when she was feeling real bad, she wouldnt work some keys, but as time passed, she came to be at ease with me and gave me fewer problems. then recently, she totally malfunctioned twice for a whole week, forcing me to borrow my mums. and when she blanked out more frequently without coming around automatically, i just knew her time was up. at least she died for $200 by not throwing tantrums when i passed her over.

byebye blossoms... ...

blossoms replacement cost $298 after the trade in. a hundred was paid using what my grandmother gave me, another hundred was paid using what my grandfather gave me and the remainder was forked out by my dad who knew clearly that blossoms couldnt make it anymore. the replacement is a nokia 3200 which i dont seem to click with that easily. it isnt my first choice replacement model, but it was on promotion. anw, my line will be expiring in 6 months time, so i most probably get something i really want then.

the salesman attending me at the nokia shop at parkway helped me transfer all my contacts over to the replacement, but i had to give up all the messages i had kept in my outbox and some of those it kept in my inbox. my heart bleeds every time i think of this. blossoms, i really miss you... please, blossoms, believe me, i really didnt want to give you up, i just didnt have much of a choice left... ...

well, the replacement is still charging up, and i have to let it (mind you, i still cant determine the gender or personality or whatsoever of the replacement yet) charge up throughout the night, so i can only let on its features and assess it tmr.

once again, i would like to bid blossoms a very sincere farewell.