Wednesday, March 03, 2004

A Bad Dream

I had a bad dream. I dreamt that I received my A level results and got a D for maths, so devastating. My total points were also so low that I could not make it into uni.

Anw, I had a good talk with my parents after receiving my SAT scores which surprisingly was not as bad as I thought it would be. But then again, it is pretty redundant liao so I guess it would only come into use if I fluke my As. My dad has a friend who has two children studying in Australia, so my dad would probably send me over if I cant get into a local uni. I would then do some arts course, hopefully meet some rich guy and get married so that I can use his money to further my dreams...

As what my father said, I am not Eric Khoo with a multi-billionaire father to support my drama dreams, so I can only rely on either myself or a rich husband. Maybe I can hook up one of the elder Khoo grandchildren...

Well, I am feeling quite better now that I have an alternative plan of my future, not really that stressed on receiving my results. Must have confidence in myself! *determined* Like what a colleague said, worse come worse, sign on to be a perm staff lor... Quite looking forward to receiving my results liao...