Monday, May 02, 2005

he's married

1348

I always thought he was married, but apparently he wasn't. So it came as a surprise that he just got married.

He's my kind of dream guy. Charming, but not drop dead shuai, not many people can appreciate how he looks. Talented, and smart, and filled with emotions, like a bottle half filled with water, you don't really know how much water is kept inside, and that makes you really want to open up the bottle and examine what's inside. Bad boy attraction, well, nice people aren't really that much fun, are they? Rough, speaks of weatheredness, adds a bit of scruff, very attractive. Matured, that's what I need in an equal.

If he weren't so far away, I'd flown to him and latched myself on him. I'd have used all my little bit of charm and seduced him, but well... I can now only watch him from afar.

Actually, it doesn't really matter if he's married or not cos I'd always thought that he was married. Anyway, it's the 21st century liao! He can always get divorced, I mean, after all that other woman is older than him, by 5 years somemore. He'd need a sweet young thing like me~ hahahaha~

(edit: there's a hidden connotation)

No comments: