Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Handphone Meme

I seldom pick up memes to do, but I'm bored today. Actually it's not because I'm bored, I've got lots of blog entries waiting for me to pick up my fingers to type but somehow along the way I've lost my drive to do them especially since they need me to use my brain to construct coherent sentences, and I can't ramble. I thought this meme sounded pretty interesting.

1. What is the phone brand?
Nokia N70

2. What are the last three digits of your mobile phone number?
260

3. What does the second message in your inbox say?
Due to some sort of memory problem, my message inbox is completely wiped out. In a normal situation, I'd have dieded when this happened, but lately, after switching handphones, and getting over my rough patch, I've taken things easier and twice cleared my inbox totally empty, this is the third time my inbox is totally empty, save for one recent message. Anyway, all my messages from my rough patches are still in my old phone, and I'm still holding it now, so I guess, I'm still not taking things as easy as I think I am.

4. Who is the first person who comes in under M?
The first entry under M is actually Malaysia-ICC. bah~ The first name under M is Man... She's now in Hong Kong, and that line's probably dead already, so I think I should delete it. hai...

5. Who was the last person you rang?
(no dialled numbers) I guess that problem wiped out my call logs too. The last person I rang was probably more than a month ago. I haven't called anyone since I left Singapore. My phone still Singapore line and roaming charges are astronomical.

6. Who was your last missed call from?
+65 68832365
I got my dad to call that number to see who missed called me. Okay, it was me ignoring the call since I don't want to be charged for roaming. Anyway, my dad said it was some tuition agency or something, and they can't remember calling me, so I guess it's not important.

7. Who is the second person who comes in under D?
Daniel psycho. erm... He's not psycho, it was just that he was in my orientation group eons back and our group was called Psycho. I don't want people to think that I anyhow give names to others.

8. What does the last message in your inbox say?
There's only one message in my inbox at present.
"Heh, i dunno wad to write in ur mail leh. Ur last reply dun nid any reply one. But nvm lah, got something to read is gd enuff. Haven recover yet. Sigh."
My poor boy...

9. Who comes in under J?
erm... Am I to list everyone in J?
Ja Liy, Jacelyn, Jane german, Janey, Japan-ICC, Jasmine, Jennifer, Jesslyn, Jiadai, Jiaxin, Jieying cds, Jin, Jingling, Jinsen, Jinwei, Jo, Joann gaedus, Joey, Jovin, Joycelyn, Juliet, Junming 1.
I can't recognise half the names, and this are not all the Js I have. I still have the names from my old phone memory which I have not transferred over to my new phone yet. 3 months and I'm still procrastinating. bah~

10. What does the 10th item in your Sent Items say?
(no messages)

11. Who is the 4th person to come in under S?
Shawn

12. Who is your network provider?
It's alternating between Singtel and Vodafone.de because I'm getting the Vodafone signal from here, and when I don't get signals, it shows the Singtel one, but I can't use it.

13. How many messages are there currently in your inbox?
1
The person who sent me that sms, are you proud of your that little achievement? lol~

14. What do you have as your background?
18042006468

15. Who is the 2nd person to come in under R?
Raymond

16. Who do you have on speed dial 3?
I don't use speed dial.

17. If you use Pay as You Go, how much credit do you have left?
In applicable.

18. Who is the first person to come in under C?
Carissa jlpp

19. How many bars of signal do you currently have?
seven, full

20. What do you have as your main ringtone?
Brothers, from the soundtrack of Full Metal Alchemist.

---

I will repeat the whole process for my the other phone. I did say that I was bored, didn't I?

1. What is the phone brand?
Nokia 6230

2. What are the last three digits of your mobile phone number?
454, my German Handynummer~

3. What does the second message in your inbox say?
"Vodafone Mailbox: Der Anrufer hat keine Nachricht hinterlassen: "+31614055511" 29/05/06 23:41 1 Versuch"
I shall leave the identity of the person who owns that phone number anonymous. If you want to know who he is, feel free to drop him an sms to ask him. wahaha~

4. Who is the first person who comes in under M?
Mailbox, the other entry in M is MusicFinder, also not a person.
I've disabled phone memory, now only using SIM card memory and the total number of phone numbers I have in my memory can be counted on like my hands. I have no friends. bah~
(Man hse)*

5. Who was the last person you rang?
Gabriel

6. Who was your last missed call from?
Gabriel

7. Who is the second person who comes in under D?
(no matches)
(Daniel psycho, I've transferred this name over from my old handy to new one I guess)*

8. What does the last message in your inbox say?
"Hey councillors. I thank everyone of u for ur commitment n energy. Do get ur rest, drink lots of water, n i'll c u all on monday. Take care."
Sent: 05:37:03pm 31-07-2004
O Week... How fast time flies, I didn't even remember that sms.

9. Who comes in under J?
(no matches)
(Jacelyn hse, Jamie jlexpo, Jasmine hse, Jasmine hy2242, Jasmine senior, Jason ding, Jaze, Jaze 1, Jaze 2, Jean, Jeannet eu2218, Jennifer hse, Jerlin, Jessica cds, Jiadai hse, Jiajun ccc, Jiajun hse, Jianfu, Jianfu hse, Jiaxin hse, Jiayuan, Jiayuan hse, Jieqi, Jieying ccc, Jieying hse, Jimmy, Jimmy hse, Jingfang, Jingli, Jingling hse, Jingyi, Jingying, Jingying hse, Jingyi 1, Jinwei hse, Jinwei 1, JK, Jo hse, Joanna ding, Joanna vj, Joanne hy2216, Jovin hse, Joyce, Joycelyn hse, Juliet hse, Junming, Junwei ccc, Junwei hse, Justin cds
I don't know 75%of the people in the list, the others are old numbers not in use anymore, and those with module codes are old project group mates that I think I'll never see them again unless we happen to do a module together again.)*

10. What does the 10th item in your Sent Items say?
I only have 8 items in my sent items.

11. Who is the 4th person to come in under S?
There are three entries under S, only one is a person, Sarah.
(Shalwa)*

12. Who is your network provider?
Vodafone.de

13. How many messages are there currently in your inbox?
147

14. What do you have as your background?
Yuki1

15. Who is the 2nd person to come in under R?
The only entry in R is RoutenService. What the heck is that?
(Rapid Culture, not a person, but a shop. Person would be Rayini eu & asean.)*

16. Who do you have on speed dial 3?
I don't use speed dial.

17. If you use Pay as You Go, how much credit do you have left?
I just topped up 25€. I can't check the amount inside until the amount inside falls low.

18. Who is the first person to come in under C?
The first entry is CallYa-Team, the first person is Carol.
(Carissa jlpp)*

19. How many bars of signal do you currently have?
seven, full

20. What do you have as your main ringtone?
Miriam Yeung's 《小城大事/大城大事》polyphonic ringtone, I think, or is it one of the either's mp3, can't remember...

*To further prove that I'm dam boliao, I've switched my memory to phone memory for the phone book and will answer the above questions regarding phone book entries. Those in the brackets() with the asterix * are the added ones.

No comments: