Saturday, May 20, 2006

Link of the Day

Link of the day.

Remember my this entry? Tristan + Isolde
I've found this in Project Gutenberg. The Romance of Tristan and Iseult

Sorry I've been so busy that I can't type a blog entry proper. I've so many entries that I'm supposed to type, but have been procrastinating as usual. And I've been to lazy to do photoshopping.

I'm busy watching anime on youtube recently. I've complete Gravitation and Tsubasa Chronicles there. For those who are interested, can go and watch. Those are completed series, so you don't need to be afraid of missing episodes. There's a total of 13 episodes of Gravitation and 2 OVAs. Tsubasa Chronicles has the entire season one, episodes 1-26, and the movie, the second season is still running, at time of me writing this entry, there's episodes 27 and 28 of the second season.

If you are still bored you can watch Perhaps Love, Chungking Express, Fallen Angels, Supercops (a 1993 Hong Kong movie starring Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung and Aaron Kwok, just type any of their names to watch, can't remember if I got the title correct), In the Mood For Love, all complete movies. Let me think if there're anything else interesting. Cardcaptor Sakura, a whole chunk is out, but not that complete.

I'm currently watching Detective Conan. Not the long running episodes since I've the whole collection of manga at home, but the movie versions since the stories in the movies are not included in the manga. I'll share with you guys if I find more interesting stuff in youtube. I really should devote an entire entry to youtube.

I'm getting back to my Conan now. Hope I can get a proper entry up some time soon.

No comments: