Monday, July 17, 2006

Ouran High School Host Club

Ouran High School Host Club

I am supposed to be writing my essay, but I'm having writer's block. This block is so serious that I haven't been able to blog coherently recently. I've been youtubing to much that I've basically screwed myself.

List of animes I've finished on youtube:
Gravitation
Detective Conan
Tsubasa Chronicles
xxxholic
Fruitsbasket

I've even went on to rewatch Cardcaptor Sakura, some episodes of Peach Girl.

I'm now merely waiting every week for new episodes of xxxholic and Tsubasa Chronicles, and sometimes hoping that someone will put up unseen episodes of Detective Conan. I've become so bored that just now I went down to wikipedia and browsed through their list of animes to decide which series I shall now watch. And I've decided on the title anime. I'll continue to screw myself even more. bah~

Hope the anime is as nice as how the people in wikipedia describe it. And good luck to me in completing my deadline.

No comments: