Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Because I'm Bored...

Fill in every question and don’t post w/o filling in every blank with at least a word.

1. Never in my life have I: bungee jumped even though I've always wanted to.
The close I came to was those doin doin mini-reverse bungee thingies sometimes held in carnivals or outside shopping malls.

2. The last person I kissed was: that person lor.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then always manage to make me smile: that person lor.
Still can got who leh?
By the way, to conclude last night's emo outburst, things are better now. I feel lighter. Oh well~

4. The high school I go to is: Dunman High School

5. When I’m nervous: I talk crap.
Ich bin ok; du bist ok; wir sind ok. alles ist ok!
Thinking of these stuff, hai... I didn't do well for my German 5. It pulled my CAP down yet again. If not for all the German modules, my CAP would be so much higher now, but then, somethings cannot be replaced. I really must buck up. MUST!

6. The last time I cried was: last night lor.
Last blog entry described until so clearly liao.

7. My hair: what people called virgin hair.
I've never permed nor dyed my hair.

8. When I was 5, I: went to Zion Kindergarten in Serangoon Gardens.
Anyone else went there too?

9. My Christmas last year: saw me sending personalised e-cards for the first time.
This year saw me not sending any sort of greetings for the first time since I was 12.

10. When I turn my head to my right, I see: my gym ball.
It's supposed to be outside but I had to bring in to my room because some people were killing my gym ball during my Christmas party. I hate relatives like those.

11. I should be: hungry soon.

12. When I look down I see: my pillows and my laptop.

13. The craziest recent event was: my grandfather relating to us his travel tales, and me having to translate them to English so that my cousin wouldn't be left out in those funny shit.
I think I'll give them a proper entry some other time, they're worth more credit.

14. By this time next year: I might be working, but I'm dreading that day to come.

15. I love: to eat.

16. I have a hard time understanding: why my parents are such nice and generous people.
I told them how I felt about it, and they said it's because I'm a selfish prick that's why I couldn't understand. Actually, I think it's just because I'm a biased prick, and the people my parents are nice to are people I dislike. I don't question them being nice to people I like.

17. One time at a family gathering: I called my aunt's husband by his given name.
It was a slip of the tongue, but that just shows how much respect I have for him (or not, rather).

18. You know I like you if: I say so.
I try and hide my feelings as much as possible, unless it's great dislike, I'm very obvious when showing my dislike for someone. For a normal friend-friend like, I'll usually say it if I really like a lot, if it's a love-love like, I'll never say it.

19. Take my advice: because I've been there, done that.

20. My ideal breakfast is: scrambled eggs, sausages, ham, bacon.

21. If you visit the place I grew up: you'll need to go to many places. For two years I was in Europe, mainly in the UK, but we travelled a lot, the other times of my childhood was in Serangoon Gardens, with my weekends in Jurong.
I can't remember much about Europe, only fragments of memories. Serangoon Gardens is a quite lok kok place back in the 80s, there weren't any Coffee Bean or Cafe Cartel not people sitting at the sidewalks chatting and seeing life go by, it was dark, warm and dirty.

22. Soon I plan on visiting: somewhere.

23. If you spend the night at my house: you'll see me awake the whole night.

24. The world could do without: auto flush toilets.

25. The most recent thing I bought: other than food would be that pair of Disney Princess sunglasses for my little cousin.

26. My favourite brunette is: nobody.
Can't think of one at the moment. John Terry, perhaps?

27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: nothing.
I hate anything that flies and is living. Crap.

28. Last night I: had a sad dream.
Okay, I mentioned last night so many times already. If you still don't know what happened last night and don't want to scroll down to read, here's the link.

29. My birthday is on: 25 February.

30. Tomorrow I will be: not thinking much.

No comments: