I can't seem to pass a meme without having the urge to do it too. Maybe because it makes good blogging fodder. ah well...
1. Song that always makes you sad?
It used to be 爱你一万年 until I finally got over it. Actually before that 扑火 was also a song which regularly made me feel sad, but I lost that damned CD, so until I find it back, I won't get to hear it and I won't get sad by it. Recently, maybe because of nostalgia, Mary Hopkin's Those Were the Days is my sad song, even though the song is not really that sad. I feel old.
2. Last thing you bought?
500g of Bak Kwa, and my lunch and dinner. If excluding food, then it's those Body Focus creams and stuff. I spent so much on it, I better manage to become prettier.
3. Last person you argued with?
Don't know. Can't remember.
4. Do you put Butter before putting the peanut butter on?
I do NOT eat peanut butter.
5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?
As a kid, can't remember, I didn't have that many stuffed animals. I think now most of my stuffed toys are named.
6. Favorite person?
Should I be filial and say it's one of my parents, or should I just say it's only of the shuai ges I fawn over, or should I try and think of one of my friends, or should I go dig out the graves of my dead authoritarians whom I study about, or should I just say it's me?
7. Favorite day of the week?
Days when there are no school, no work, nothing at all. I get to stay in bed the whole day doing nothing productive and without worrying about the next day.
8. Favorite Sundae topping?
Not a fan of sundaes, too sweet liao.
9. Did you take Piano lessons?
Used to, didn't do well, hated it.
10. Most frequent song played?
Currently it's Corrinne May's Something About You.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Secretly? hmm... I'm not really that secret a person leh... The Jacky Show, The Guess Show, perhaps? I haven't been really announcing to everyone that I totally dig Jacky's variety programmes.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Because I'm a girl, I'd say basketball, but if I were a guy, or if I were to want which sport my son were to play, hockey. It's a man's game. I remember Farrell saying his brothers all grew up with broken teeth and broken whatnots. damn cool~
13. Date someone older or younger?
14. One place you would like to travel right now?
I was just telling Terrence I really want to go back Germany, but not right now, I want to go after I get my license, and perhaps some experience, then go on a road trip around Germany with a video and a camera and document my experience. If say now ah, I want to go Shanghai and eat xiaolongbao, Hokkaido and eat snow crabs, back to Germany and eat Spargels with Schinken.
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Only when it rains. I think people who carry umbrellas in the sun are damn guniang. And I don't carry umbrellas in my bag either, I think it's unglam. Somehow, I think most of my friends do have the habit of carrying umbrellas. Good for this lazy girl.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
I don't even know any word in it.
17. Your relationship status?
18. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend?
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?
Blondes, for guys la, for females I don't care.
20. Best job you ever had?
As an NEET.
21. did you go to your high school prom?
22. perfect time to wake up?
When I wake up.
23. perfect time to go to bed?
24. do you use your queen right away in chess?
I don't know how to play chess. Eh, but I'm very good in Chinese Chess.
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Only minor langgars, me as passenger.
26. closer to mom or dad...or neither?
Both. They each serve a different purpose.
27. what age is this exciting life over for you?
When I get kidney failure. Damn, I think I'll just die if I ever have the need to watch my diet, not eat greasy stuff, cut down on my sodium intake, I'd just die, I'd just DIE.
28. what decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
90s, perhaps. but I think being a teenager during the 2000s was quite cool too.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
Birks, no, maybe the Havianas. I am so lup sup. Oh, I remember I have a pair of very nice Daniel Yam slippers somewhere inside some box. My friends used to call it the Cinderella shoes.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
This CK Jeans off white dress, maybe a couple more stuff, I don't have the habit of throwing stuff away and I usually buy clothes which can withstand seasonal changes.
31. Were you in track and field?
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
Write as in there are actual words, no.
34. Allergic to?
35. Favorite fruit(s)?
Mango, starfruit, longans.
36. The last thing you ate?
Old Chang Kee Currypok. My parents brought it back, asked who wanted to eat it, I ate it, then my sister realised I was eating it and she threw a temper because she don't have.
37. Baseball hat or toque?
Simi si toque?
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
Shampoo. In order, I go in drench myself, shampoo first time, brush teeth, cleanse face, shampoo second time, condition hair, soap. After I come out still got leave in conditioner and moisturise and my body firming lotions and anti stretch marks cream. Someone thought that stretch marks only occurs in pregnant women. erm...
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
40. Pen or pencil?
Pencil, can erase. Actually it depends la. Also on the mood, since pens got many colours. Oh damn... I need people to remind me to buy pens before going into the examination hall, I don't think my black and blues can last that long, and I don't supposed the Profs would like it if I write in pink.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
Nope, but I would like to try one day, but of course, within limits.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Once, but it's the problem of the food I ate. Strawberry Pocky. From then on I absolutely HATE strawberry pocky and every other strawberry confectionary on earth, but I still eat the fruit though, the taste is very different.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
In school. Damn my morning sickness.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
46. Who was your first prom date?
My proms all no dates one leh...
47. Who was your first room mate?
I always get single rooms.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
Never got drunk before.
49. What was your first job?
50. What was your first car?
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
When I was a kid I suppose, my great grandmother. I don't remember much about it, no, I don't remember anything about it.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your home?
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
Some woman. But my second grade was was a Mdm (or is it Mrs) Chan, then third grade is Jenny Goh.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
UK. When I was like one and half years old. I didn't even have a passport then, think it was a joint passport or something, and I don't remember anything about it. I don't even remember the return journey even though I was three and a half then.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I never needed to sneak out of the house. I get pretty much quite a lot of freedom. hehehe~
56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?
When I was four years old, I had think "best friend" called Clara (or is it Clare?), she was Eurasian, and we both spoke no Chinese, hence we bonded. I didn't keep in contact with her after we left Kindergarten. I don't have one best friend now, but I have many close friends, and I think I'm happy with all of them.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house?
PGP, then I went to KFH, then I went Germany. But it's bullshit one la, I went back home during the weekends and I brought my laundry back and my dad brought half my room into the room, it didn't even feel like I moved out lor.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
I don't call people, not usually. Maybe MSN more often, or SMS, sometimes I do call, but that's when it's really serious. erm... Who? Those who received my MSN/SMS/calls would know who they are I suppose.
59. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Look at the time, check my handphone (concurrently), decide if I should sleep somemore.
61. What was the first concert you attended?
First paid one was Faye Wong's. I blogged about it, but lazy to retrieve the link.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
My ears. Only them, one on each, and I'll never pierce anything again, neither will I get a tattoo.
63. First celebrity crush?
Leonardo DiCaprio. I crushed on him when I was a preteen, but during my rebellious teenage years, I shunned him because every girl seemed to be totally in love with him. Now that I'm older and more matured, and Leo is older and more matured, I see him as a really really good actor, more than a heartthrob.
64. How tall are you barefoot?
65. Have you ever smoked?
66. Do you own a gun?
67. Do you hate someone right now?
68. Do you get nervous?
69. What do you think of hot dogs?
I'm hungry. I love all sort of sausages, erm... Okay, all sort of pork and chicken and once I tried a turkey one. With cheese~
70. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Don't have one.
71. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coke, but recently been cutting down, so water.
72. Do you do push ups?
73. Is your bathroom clean?
Yup~ Although my sister will beg to differ, but I say it's clean can already.
74.What's your favorite piece of jewellery?
My pearl earrings? My pearl bracelet? Don't know leh, I seldom wear them.
75. Do you like painkillers?
Like, as in taking them without purpose? No.
76. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
If say then is not secret already. hehehe~
77. Do you own a knife?
78. Do you have H.I.V?
Don't think so ba... Don't scare me leh...
79. Middle Name?
My name is Joan Ang L- with Joan being my given name, Ang being my family name and L- being my Chinese name, so I don't have a middle name.
80. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Eat, sleep, lose weight.
It sounds damn oxymoronic, but well...
81. Name the last 3 apparels you have bought lately:
Apparels ah? Bag counted anot? If not then probably my new year clothes.
82. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water, Yeo's crysanthemum tea which I seem to have a neverending supply of in the fridge thanks to my grandfather, now I stopped Coke, so maybe I should say Ice Lemon Tea, or maybe apple juice, or Ribena, dunno leh...
83. What time did you wake up today?
10.50am, actually was awakened by an SMS at 9am, but I forced myself to go back to sleep but difficult, then alarm rang at 10.30, but because of the disruption, I was too tired then couldn't wake up then in the end drag until so late.
84. Current worry?
Exam results, when I haven't even taken the exams yet. hahahaha~
85. Current hate?
86. Favorite place to be?
My bed, or maybe in the arms of someone I like ba, if there is such a person.
87. Least favorite place to be?
Don't know leh...
88.Where would you like to go now?
Now, bathe, then sleep. Tired~
89. Do you own slippers?
Of course, plenty, favourites my Havianas.
90. What are you wearing?
My sundress, haven't changed out of it, though I removed all the things I wear underneath it. I want to go and bathe now, then change into sleeping wear.
91. Do you burn or tan?
92. Favorite color/s?
93. Would you like to be a pirate?
I am one already. wahahaha~ Aikhui, it's not fair!!!
94. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
That time when I laced my sister's apple juice with vodka, I had some too.
95. What songs you listen in your shower?
I don't listen to anything in the shower.
96. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
As a child, don't think had any fears.
97.What's in your pocket/s right now?
No pockets. I dont usually use pockets because most of my clothes don't have them so even those few which has I don't make it a point to use them since I already have the habit of not using them.
98. Last thing that made you laugh?
Usually it's people who make fun of me lor, then they laugh at me lor. bah~
99. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Don't remember any.
100. Worst injury you've ever had?
I fell off the bike, not that bad la, some scratches a bit of blood, I blogged about it but lazy to find.
101. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3. One small one which used to be in my hostel, now it's just there collecting dust. One lousy one which takes 5 min after you swtich it on to have a blurry image and another 15 min to have a clear image. One LCD TV which the parents use. My dad always treats himself and his wife better than his children. bah~
102. Who is your loudest friend?
All about the same ba.
103.Who is your most silent friend?
I talk so much I cannot stand it if my friend don't talk so I'll make them talk, so I don't have any silent friends.
104. Does someone have a crush on you?
A friend used to tell this to me make me don't feel depressed all the time, and don't do unglam things outside, then I read in this blog which gives a more detailed version of the theory.
Everyone has 10 secret admirers, but you can't know who they are, because if you know who they are then it's not a secret, so there's no way of knowing the 10 people.
Okay, I personally think that that theory is bulls la, but... It's nice to think of people out there who might have a crush on me~
105. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Can't remember seeing one, so I don't know if I wished on it anot.
106. What is your favorite book?
107. What is your favorite candy?
Don't know. Haribo?
108. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I wonder what would happen if I played Rihanna's Unfaithful. hahaha... No la...
天下有情人 I'm such a sucker... awww...
109. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Reading blogs, chatting, that's the only stuff I do anyway.
110. What was the First thing you did today?
As in first thing after midnight or first thing after I woke up? After midnight's probably as above, after I woke up is check handphone. Someone messaged me at 9am in the morning lor, wake me up force me to check the phone. But then hor, I totally cannot remember the contents of the message. That's why people, don't SMS me in the morning because if I check the message in a droswy mood then I won't remember the contents of the message, then if important then I'd miss it.
Okay, I so tired liao... Must go bathe, then finish reading all the blogs, then I want go sleep... Good night~