Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still No Computer

A couple of announcements.

1. I'll be going off to a camp/retreat/chalet thingie come Wednesday to Friday. It probably won't make much of a difference since I still don't have my computer back. Anyway, the main point is that, you guys still won't be able to see me online. Don't bother emailing me either. SMS me ba...

2. Eric and Danielle won the million bucks for Amazing Race All Stars; Earl won the million bucks for Survivor Fiji. Kudos to the only team who managed to crack the code to the lock; kudos to Yau-Man for being so gracious. Damn... I hate Dreamz.

3. Other people's computer still not as good as my own computer. hai...

4. I'm suffering from heavy withdrawal symptoms that even long phone calls can't cure. I've used more hours on the phone for the past week or so than the entire last year. crap... Think my ear's spoiling from all the phone calls. That day I was listening to mp3s when I realised that the volume was about two notches more than my usual. bah~

5. Cravings... I want to eat char kway teow. I want to eat the Hill Street Fried Kway Teow. Stupid TVMobile had to screen Makan Places Lost and Found featuring Hill Street Fried Kway Teow make me think of char kway teow for the whole day.

6. Went out with the girls today. This reminded me how come most of my friends are guys and that I prefer to go out with individual friends than big group, or rather, that most of my friends are individuals rather than part of a clique.

7. Europe of the Dictators will be offered next semester. wahahaha~ After such a long wait of like 6 semesters, finally... Just thinking about being able to study Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Franco next semester for one whole semester really brings about orgasmic pleasure. hahahaha~ Finally there's something for me to look forward to next semester.

8. I think I want to go sleep now. I'm so tired. Wait till I get back my computer, I'll upload the tons of pictures I've been taking for the past couple of weeks, and blog properly about them. Until then, bear with me for my disjointed rantings. Good night.

No comments: