Wednesday, July 04, 2007

两个人的圣经

This song suddenly popped into my head. Think I've been dreaming too much about Wubai and China Blue since the video I watched yesterday. Featuring Dino with the opera vocal in this song, think this is the first and only time we hear from Dino, don't even hear from Dino in the Wubai songs, quite weird that he's only featured in another person's song. But well, this is Faye Wong, the Diva herself.

两个人的圣经
Faye Wong, featuring Dino of Wubai and China Blue

作曲:伍佰
作词:林夕

我们两个人一见如故
三言两语千变万化
七情六欲一生一世也十全十美

然后两个人一言为定
千辛万苦三更半夜
四海为家一无所有都爱一回

一间房一张床
两个人一直睡
一弹指一刹那
一辈子不翼而飞

海誓和山盟我答应视死如归
海誓对山盟我愿意望穿秋水
海誓爱山盟我拥护爱情万岁
海誓怕山盟我发誓永不后悔

最后两个人一厢情愿
一息尚存四大皆空
两人同心一样能做到
两全其美

I am very intrigued by Dino. I haven't heard him speak much, and mostly during concerts in Singapore he's greet the audience in English, even in the Da Xiao S Chi, he spoke in English and Big S replied in English. But he seems capable in speaking and comprehending quite a big of Chinese and Taiwanese. I wonder what is his preferred tongue. From is last name, I first thought perhaps he might be Iberian, but on second thoughts, I think he's more Latin American than Iberian even though Latin American would mean that his ancestors were from the Iberian peninsular. I wonder how he communicates with Wubai and the other members of China Blue.

It's so weird that I can't find much information about the personal lives of Wubai and the China Blue members. Oh well, they're selling music rather than themselves, I guess.

No comments: